Our Psychologists all hold a Doctorate Degree in Psychology. Our Psychologists collaborate with professionals across disciplines to identify consumer needs and best match the service to enhance stability and optimal emotional and behavioral health.
- Provide services to all ages across life span development
- Conduct psychological evaluations to answer a variety of questions, including, but not limited to: differential diagnosis and cognitive, adaptive, and/or personality functioning.
- Provide relevant treatment recommendations based on the results of the psychological evaluations
- Provide evidence-based and culturally relevant psychotherapy services, such as, individual, couples, family and group therapy for a wide range of behavioral health disorders
- Provide consultative services to outpatient, residential, day treatment, and inpatient treatment teams as well as unlicensed clinicians
- Provide supervisory training for practicum students, interns, or post-docs